Accelerating Change in Rural Maryland:
Upstream & Downstream Strategies
October 5-6, 2017 at the WISP Resort in McHenry in Garrett County
PLEASE VIEW ALL OF THE CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS HERE!
The Maryland Rural Health Association (MRHA) is pleased to announce the 2017 Maryland Rural Health Conference.
- NEW! Pre-Conference, The Rural Maryland Opioid Epidemic: Status Update and Practical Toolkit, Wednesday, October 4th, 2 – 5pm.
- NEW! Networking Reception the evening of Wednesday, October 4th, the night before the conference KICKS OFF!
- NEW! Joint Annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony Dinner the evening of Thursday, October 5th in the beautiful Wisp Lodge!
Goal: The goal of the conference is to support and connect rural health stakeholders as they work towards Accelerating Change in Maryland’s current dynamic health care environment. The conference will gather rural health leaders in the public, private, and non-profit sectors to discuss the major health issues facing rural Maryland. Past conference attendees have pointed toward the value of illustrating data driven and evidence based public health and community level practices as most useful to participants.
2017 Conference Sponsors:
MRHA would like to thank all our conference sponsors for enhancing our efforts of Accelerating Change in Maryland:
- AHEC West
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Maryland Addiction Consultation Service (MACS)
- Patagonia Health, Inc.
- Health Quality Innovators
- Ingenium Healthcare Advisors
- Lower Shore Clinic
- Maryland Behavioral Health Integration in Pediatric Primary Care (BHIPP)
- Maryland Dental Action Coalition
- Maryland Hospital Association
- Maryland Insurance Administration
- USDA Rural Development
- University of Maryland Extension
Tracks: This year, MRHA will be offering three different tracks with multiple sessions for each track.
• Health Care Reform
• Policy Development
• Social Determinants of Health
• Educational and Prevention Programs
• Community and Population Health
• Care Coordination
• Workforce Development
• Early Intervention Programs
• Behavioral Health Treatment
• Addressing Opioid Epidemic
• Primary Care Innovations
• Health Outcomes
Registration & Hotel
Registration is now open! Click HERE to register. A separate registration is required for the pre-conference on Wednesday, October 4th, and will include an extra session. There are no refunds however substitutes are welcome.
- MRHA Members: $270.00
- Non-MRHA Members: $300.00
- Pre-Conference Add-On: $30.00
Hotel rooms have been reserved at the WISP Resort. A discounted rate will be available for all conference participants. You may call the hotel directly between the hours of 8am-7pm at 301.387.4000 to make reservations; use the Group Booking ID “3138” to receive the discounted rate (before hotel taxes of 12% that are subject to change).
Room availability subject to change:
- Lodge Queen Efficieny: $89/night
- Lodge Queen Deluxe: $89/night
- The Queen Suite: $109/night
- The Double Suite: $129/night
- The King Suit: $129/night
- The King luxury Suite: $179/night
Full descriptions of all rooms can be found HERE. Discounted rates are available three days prior and three days post conference (October 1st through October 9th).
Please think about becoming a sponsor for our event at a bronze, silver, or gold level. Your support will help further our mission to educate and advocate for the optimal health of rural communities and their residents.
- Platinum $2,500-$5,000
Exhibit space for Conference, Registration for 3 people, full page ad, logo on website and listing on all marketing material
- Gold $1500
Exhibit Space, registration for 2 people, full page ad, logo on website, and listing on all marketing material
- Silver $1000
Exhibit Space, registration for 2 people, half page ad and website listing
- Bronze $500
Exhibit Space, registration for 1 person, name listing on website and conference program
“NEW” Sponsorship Registration ONLINE!! Click HERE.
To sponsor or exhibit please fill out below application and send to Lara Wilson at email@example.com. Payment can be made via check or by using the PayPal function below. If mailing a check, please send to: MRHA, PO Box 475, Centreville, MD 21617
|Conference Sponsorship Levels|